I’m sharing this because I Love Bob Ross. I think he is alluring, not in a physical attraction sort of way but in a soul-inspiring sort of way. This video is right up there with my all-time favorites. Strong words for a PBS remix but watch it and you may understand my reasoning.
This video has brought me so much joy over the past year since discovering it. It’s a staple go-to here at the office.
Because I now feel the need to explain myself, lol…..
Reasons this is Awesome:
1. If you knew much about Bob Ross’ life you’d respect the paint out of him. He was an amazing human being. (Here is a little about him)
2. It’s a music video about painting so that alone rocks.
3. It takes paint and art and pulls out (in a tasteful way) sexual innuendos which, weeeelllllll… art is sexy no point in hiding it. I listen to this a lot.
4. He said things like this. “Shwooop. Hehe. You have to make those little noises, or it just doesn’t work.”
5. It’s words are positive and true as can be. There are NO limits here. This is your world, you are the creator.
If you don’t have happy little clouds in your life – make them. We don’t make mistakes, just happy accidents. You have total power.
(Watch this, the louder the better. If you sing along you will be happy. Promise.)
BELIEVE – it brings a lot of good thoughts to your heart.
Quote: People might look at you a bit funny, but it’s okay. Artists are allowed to be a bit different. ~ Bob Ross
Dream Big and with NO Excuses.